Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Day 314



It took forever to figure out how to get an image from the Nova Clip Art collection into Photoshop. I’m going to have to crop in Photoshop before saving the image as I don’t like the white background of many of the images. I’m disappointed at how small the images are. When you stretch them you can see every pixel in the picture and I don’t like it.

I don’t have much to report. Just another weekend in front of my computer writing for school and trying to figure out this clip art collection.

I saw something on National Geographic or Discovery Health about a pregnant man. My guess it, the man is really a woman. There’s no other explanation because men can’t have children. You can operate on a body to change the physical sex, but the chromosomes will never lie.

I only have 12 more weeks of school! 12. Two classes. I’ll be done in 3 months. All I have to do is get through this class with my sanity.

I need to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow. I hate my job. It sucks when I don’t have anything to blog about.

0 comments: