Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Day 307



I’m bored. I finished my paper unusually early today. It went rather quick considering I didn’t even get half-way done yesterday.

Now I’m tired and I want to go to bed. I didn’t realize the time change was today until I logged into class to post my paper. I’ve lost an hour to do my work. I’m kind of disappointed because I still have two more classes to go before I’m done. Yes! Only two and I start the next one 9 days from now. I’m so excited.

Anyway, I completely forgot to post of picture of that demon I mentioned before.

Did you know Jeep is owned by Chrysler? Dang. I didn’t know that.

I watched a documentary on NGC called Five Years on Mars. It was interesting. I wonder when man will actually set foot on Mars. You’d think we’d have landed on Mars by now with all the technological advances in the last century but I guess we will have to wait a little longer.

I told my mom I wasn’t celebrating my birthday this year. I’m skipping it until next year. I can do that because my dad is from Mars, and my mother from Venus. Besides, I don’t age like everyone else.

I didn’t go to the movies this weekend. I don’t think I missed anything. All the movies I’ve wanted to see are pretty much duds.

Well, I think I will shutdown my computer and feed the dogs. Have a good night or day or whatever.

0 comments: