Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 316


I almost forgot about Veterans Day. I can't believe I forgot. As a former soldier, I just can't believe I almost forgot.

I’ve been trying to figure out why my blog is getting so many views because of my posts about Sisterlocks. It turns out, I’ve been linked by discoveringhair.com. I don’t know why. Bloggers like Brunsli and others actually have Sisterlocks and do quite a bit of blogging about their hair.

I haven’t even been able to decide who I would like to do my hair! It’s slim pickings in California and my number 1 pick for a consultant lives in Delaware (I think).

I still have a while before I even start the process of locating a consultant.

Enough about hair.

I procrastinated like crazy today. The only thing I managed to do is get my homework done for the week. I still have two papers I have to write and I didn’t even make a dent in either one. I could have done some research for one paper and filled in the tables for the other paper so that this weekend all I have to do is write the paper. But I didn’t.

I can’t blame my tv because I didn’t even bother to turn it on.

I blame the Internet. Let me explain why.

I discovered not too long ago that I could watch my favorite shows over the Internet. Who cares if I miss my shows during the week. I can play catch up on the weekends. I don’t usually play catch up on the weekends because I watch my shows during the week when they originally air.

Maybe I should blame my computer instead. Yeah, that’s it. I have to be on my computer in order to do my assignments, which means I eventually venture onto the Internet to do other things not related to school. Like blogging and reading blogs and sometimes commenting on blogs. Or shopping. Or like today, watching Samantha Who? because I didn’t see it last night because I was busy watching Heroes.

I discovered why I like the show Privileged. The main character, Megan, is an aspiring writer. I like stories about writers with writer’s block or excuses galore to keep from writing.

Just heard another news tease about California possibly getting a bailout. Urgh!!! I can see an increase in crime. I think I’m going to invest in a couple of safes so that if someone does try to break in a take the things I work hard for. Even in your own home, you are not safe.

I need to get some shut eye.

0 comments: