Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 334



I’m half-way done with my paper and I still have more to go. I think I will stop writing at 9 p.m. and finish up the last of what I have to do tomorrow because I usually have more energy and write better during the daylight hours. I somewhat depressed as I think I’ll be getting another A- which means I will need to get a A in my next class if I hope to make “honor grad” which the school doesn’t give to grad students.

I need to get some laundry done and I have at least four loads to do. That’s what I’ll be done after 9. I am also going to try to watch Indian Jones. I tried to watch it last night but I couldn’t stay awake. I had a feeling I was going to fall asleep because I watched This Christmas and the last twenty minutes totally put me to sleep.

I really need to stop biting my fingernails. I think I broke my permanent retainer. My tooth is a little loose and when it eat it feels like I have something stuck between my teeth but when I floss there’s nothing there. I just know fixing my retainer is going to cost quite a bit of money. I’m thinking about $300 dollars.

I need to marry a dentist.

Did I mention I wore my hair down Thanksgiving day but the humidity in L.A. frizzed my hair and it ended up looking like crap. There really is no good time of the year to wear my hair down. The summers are too hot and just about every other day is too dang windy. Oh well. I wish I had snapped a picture but I didn’t even think to take one as I thought for sure my hair would still be cute and knew my cousin would be snapping pictures of me as we kind of have this war thing going on where we snap pics of each other when we least expect it. She’s got some really ugly pictures of me.

I had to donate some money to NaNoWriMo. It seems the non-profit organization didn’t raise enough dough to pay for expenses this year and keep things going for next year. It would be just my luck for it not to be around just when I actually have the time to participate. I will definitely be participating in Script Frenzy. I have a couple of script ideas I want to develop. Oh, how I can’t wait to be done with school. I don’t know how people can spend decades in school.

0 comments: