Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 328



Braiding and banding is already a part of my hair washing routine. I started doing this in college as I found it easier to comb out my hair after washing, which saved lots of time for studying.

From what I’ve read, Sisterlocks require braiding and banding before washing to prevent the locks from slipping (unraveling) during the washing process. I’m already starting with good habits.

Did I mention I sleep with my hair wrapped?

I don’t know how much longer it will be if I decide to get Sisterlocks as I still haven’t found any information on consultants in California. My number 1 choice is still Phyllis Johnson despite her living in Delaware and not being listed on the Sisterlocks Web site.

Can you imagine putting up to 16 inches of hair in the Sisterlock pattern? How long do you think that would take? 4 days?

I didn’t get much of a good night’s sleep last night. I had a dream about a war. It was a bad one, one that actually made it to American shores. My dream was nothing like Pearl Harbor or 9-11. Much, much worse and last night’s wasn’t the first time.

I also dreamed someone I know got back together with her ex-boyfriend. For some odd reason, I don’t think this conversation was a dream. I could be wrong. I will ask on Tuesday.

0 comments: