Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 321



I just finished paper #2. I’m glad that’s over with. Now it’s time to relax and unwind a bit. I still have to turn the papers in but I will wait until tomorrow when the papers are actually due. I want to give myself a break before looking at my academic masterpieces one last time and turning the suckers in.

Week 1 of class #2 went rather well. Five more weeks to go.

I was going to write about something interesting but I think I will save it for when I finish school. I totally feel just shutting my computer down and calling it a day.

I’ve been hungry all day but I haven’t been able to put my finger on what I want to eat. Lately, I’ve been having a craving for eggs. Actually, I’ve been having a craving for any breakfast food. Pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns, french toast, cereal, grits, anything. I think I’m going to hit Crazy Otto’s tomorrow morning. But for now, I’m going to eat some Cheerios.

I need to date a chef. I would date Emeril Lagasse.

Yes, the best way to my heart is through my stomach.

I have a taste for something sweet. I think I’m going to get some ice cream.

OMG! I just fell down the stairs. It’s not good to run down the stairs without my glasses, in the dark, wearing cheap flip flops.

I’m almost certain Cheerios would be great dog food. They have very little flavor, they’re bite sized, and they are kind of gritty, like dry dog food. (I don’t really know what dry dog food tastes like.)

My gosh, I thought the fire season was over. We need more rain. I think I need to rethink my mission statement. It might not be specific enough.

0 comments: