Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 31

I'm going to have a hard time getting through this class. I already don't like the instructor. My last class was great and I feel like I learned a lot. I'm not sure about my new class.

I need to do something with my hair. It looks terrible. I'm shedding like crazy.

I will have a short workday tomorrow because I will only be working 4 hours! That means I will have the rest of the day to finish up the my reading for the week and part of next week and I will have free time to do whatever I want. I'm considering a trip down to the Glendale Galleria. If I don't go, I will go out with my new camera and go take some nature shots. That's always relaxing. Hopefully the weather will be nice. Or I can go to some camera shops and price cameras. I have my eye out for the Nikon D300. I feel like such a traitor because all the cameras I've owned in the last 5 years have been Canon. Which reminds me, I need to think about buying some stock in which ever company I do decide to purchase a digital SLR camera from.

I finally met with a financial advisor. He gave me some helpful advice. I've been putting my money into a fund that I had to pay taxes on every year. That didn't seem right to me. Plus, I have some other money stashed that I needed to do something with because that money will eventually get taxed as well. I can't wait to open my Roth IRA. I think I can still contribute if I do it before I file my taxes for last year and still have that money count for 2007. This will allow me to put more money in since there's a limit on how much money you can put in a Roth IRA every year. I think for 2008 it's $5k.

I've reached a landmark with my blogging. I have blogged 31 days in a row! It's not a hard as I thought it would be. I've actually come to feel the need to blog. And I always feel better after doing so.