Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Day 184

I hate my job. There. I said it. I'm starting to hate it in the same way I hated being in the Army.

The mouse pad on my laptop isn't working that well. It has a hard time registering my fingertips. It especially doesn't respond to my hands after I put lotion on.

The mouse bought a couple of years ago also does not work well. So I'm pretty much getting really frustrated with having no way to navigate around my computer because both the touch pad and mouse do not work that well. I'm going to have to suck it up and buy a better quality wireless mouse. The only problem with that is the wireless mouse will take up one of my USB ports. I only have two ports.

I will probably go ahead and buy my new computer in September. I don't think the properties I was hoping to buy will come through. That saying "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is" rings a bell in this case. My mom did report on a fourplex for $19,000 and three of the units are already rented so I would only have to find a tenant for one of the units. I would have to finance the purchase but what I would make off one tenant a month would pay the mortgage for the entire building.

I've been up too long. It's way past my bedtime. It's a good thing I won't have to drive tomorrow.

0 comments: