Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Day 189

I went to the doctor and he told me that I didn't have an active Valley Fever infection, so the fatigue is just a symptom of having too much school and Thumb Twiddle.

I will eventually rid myself of both Thumb Twiddle and school; however, the end date for school is set in stone but Thumb Twiddle, not so much.

I went to see The Happening today. I'm speechless and I'm not quite sure about the 'R' rating the movie received. I can tell you one thing though, I'm glad I finally got around to potting my plants. They were sitting water becoming root bound. Not the best situation for a plant. They grow out of dirt for a reason.

My last week of class starts tomorrow. That means I have 31 weeks left; 33 weeks if you count the two-week break during the holidays. I wish I didn't have to have that break because I just want to get it over with.

Did I mention my cousin called and invited me to his house for Independence Day? I was touched but there was no way I was leaving my school work. He totally understood though. I knew he would. He's very education minded and sees things the way I do. Get it over with!

My dad tried to convince me I needed to take a break so I could see his side of the family. He hasn't gone past junior college.

One of my Army buddies has been trying to get her undergraduate degree for over 15 years. That equates to just way too many breaks. Breaks make things last longer, which is why I consider breaks the ultimate enemy. I want to finish with school in February 2009, not March or April or May or 2010. February 2009!

0 comments: