Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 213

Okay, so I really don’t know what to write about. My dreams have been getting really weird. I think I blogged about the dream I had about T-Bone, but I don’t think I’ve been documenting my Buffy the Vampire Slayer dreams.

The dream I had last night had sea gulls. I should probably look up what sea gulls mean in my dream book.

“To dream of gulls, is a prophecy of peaceful dealings with ungenerous persons.” - By Gustavus Hindman Miller, 10,000 Dreams Interpreted: an Illustrated Guide to Unlocking the Secrets of Your Dreamlife


I can’t figure out who exactly would be ungenerous to me. I wish I knew. Why couldn’t I dream I’d come into a couple of million dollars?

0 comments: