Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Day 186

I'm such a absent-minded person. I have to manually turn on the sprinklers in the backyard. I turned the sprinklers on but totally forgot they were on. I think they stayed on for a little over two hours. The yard was soaked. I feel awful because California is going through a drought.

I guess I won't be water the grass in the back yard for the next two days. I think that will make up for all the water that was wasted. I'm going to blame this on the dogs because they didn't do anything to try to get me outside. I would have noticed the sprinklers were still on a lot sooner had they been barking obnoxiously.

I spent most of the day working on homework. There's so much to do, so little time. I think I will be able to get done with them tomorrow. That way I will have Sunday and Monday to work on my resume and go see a movie.

0 comments: