Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 206

I went to a quarter auction. I don't feel like explaining the quarter auction but there were a couple of mugs that I would have loved to get my hands on. I don't know why they came in a pair. If I could have purchased only one mug I would have just ordered one but they came in a set. I wish my friend had won those mugs because I totally would have bought one from her. Dang, dang, dang.

Anyway, I decided that when I get my new computer, I will purchase a Mobile me account for one year.

I have to get some sleep. I am a little relieved that one of my teammates took initiative and posted the team answer to the discussion question due tonight. I was a little disappointed because the citations were wrong. How hard is it to look up citations in the APA style manual? Apparently, it's pretty darn difficult.

I decided that when I move into my own place, I will have a shoes off policy. I don't want people walking around my domain with filth from outside. I'm also going to make sure I maintain a clutter-free kitchen. I don't see a need to fill every inch of counter space with stuff, unless the stuff happens to be cookbooks, which I have plenty of.

Speaking of cookbooks, I've been meaning to buy Nigella Lawson's How to Be a Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking and Forever Summer. I actually had my eye on Forever Summer since my foot surgery 4 years ago. I watched her tv program on the Style Network while I was on bed rest. Awesome recipes.

Well, sorry to be abrupt, but I can't blog about food because I don't want to tempt myself into eating anything right before going to bed.

0 comments: