Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 198

I thought I was the only one looking for a new job. It turns out someone I work with has been looking. Good for her. I guess I won't feel so guilty if I were to leave. That day will be so sweet.

I really don't have anything to write about. It's hot, it's humid, it rains every now and then. I can't wait until summer is over. I can't wait until Christmas break because then I will have two weeks to bake some homemade goodies and try a few recipes I've had my eye on especially now that I can order the ingredients online.

I also have an arsenal of books I need to read before next year. So far, the books have been quite interesting.

I don't want to get old. I'm watching the Bucket List and I just realized I don't want to get old.

I need to stop eating tortillas.

Maybe I should try sky diving.

I need to lose 5 pounds.

It's almost time for me to pay someone to torture me by yanking and burning my hair to a crisp.

I need to shave my legs. Nobody wants to read about how I need to shave my legs, but they also don't have to read my blog. Ha!

It's been awhile since I took any pictures with my camera. There have been several amazing sunsets but I never have my camera with me to capture any of them.

0 comments: