Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Day 183

Boy, was I up late last night. I had to finish working on my Aleks. I cannot figure out how to calculate the critical value of an F distribution at .10 significance but I know how to do .05 and .01.

Whatever.

I'm hoping that if I finish Aleks, I will be able to increase my grade because at the moment I'm a a high B and I want an A. The paper I turned in yesterday is terrible so I doubt I will make the grade on that.

I ordered the textbook for my next class. I should be getting it in the next 10 business days so that means I will have it in time for my next class because it shipped today.

I was going to write something great for tonight because this marks my half-way point for my 366 posts for 2008 but I have to go to bed and get some rest.

I will just have to save the good stuff for this weekend if time permits.

0 comments: