Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 195

Things don't seem to be looking up in Afghanistan. When I left the country in early September 2007, the insurgents were becoming very active in Kabul. You could here explosions in the city just about everyday in that last week in August.

I was so glad to be leaving that place. It seemed a lot like home when you look at all the tan dirt and the mountains in every direction. Why couldn't Afghanistan look more like South Korea?

It saddens me to hear Afghanistan is getting worse. The country has much more potential for rebuilding itself than Iraq.

I think I like to cook. I've cooked more in the last ten days than I have in months. Now if only it would cool off enough for me to make my oatmeal craisin cookies. I have this theory.

If I bake it he will come.

Well, that sounds dirty.

I think I'm going to look for a husband when I'm done with school. I have this desire to be domestic. And to get laid but more of the former and less of the later.

You know what sucks about being in a relationship? Getting laid. I can imagine when you get used to getting it all the time, it's pretty hard to go without.

The joys of going without for so long is, you forget what it's like and you come to wonder what it is everybody's talking about it so much. Don't they know about oatmeal craisin cookies? Going without those cookies is like holding your breath for weeks. Months even. Really, the only thing worth craving are oatmeal craisin cookies.

0 comments: