Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 196

Yes, I (we) just turned in our paper. Statistics is over!! I hope I get an A in this class but I think I will probably end up with a B+ which is okay I suppose.

Well, I need to get some beauty rest.

I've been meaning to check out the stuff Jesse Jackson said about Obama. Could there be a little jealousy because Obama has been able to do (so far) what Jackson was never able to accomplish?

My mom just got into it with her boyfriend over the phone. He calls her like a million times a day. I don't think they are going to last. I though with him living in another state he wouldn't get on her nerves. I guess I was wrong. I hate it when my mom doesn't have a man. She wants to spend extra time with me.

I tried to sell my mom to him for some oatmeal craisin cookies. It's a good thing I know how to bake them myself.

I'm thinking about hosting my blog using dot Mac. The only thing I hate about dot mac is I don't think I will have my own email address. For example, I create email accounts i.e., xoxo@shavonne.org but I don't use that feature because I can't remember my pass word to any of the email accounts with my domain name in it. I'm just tired of it taking 30 minutes just to post to my blog. I also like the features of dot Mac. It's easier to upload pictures and videos using dot Mac.

Unfortunately, I still have two years on my web hosting contract so I will have to wait.

0 comments: