Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 211

I’m trying to figure out how to work iWeb because I’m thinking about hosting my Web site through Mobile Me instead of Dot5hosting. For some reason, I really hate how long it takes for me to post to my blog. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the server but it’s annoying.

I can’t seem to figure out iWeb. In theory, it seems to be easy but in practice, it’s proving to be difficult. I What I don’t like about iWeb is I can’t seem to save the settings I like. I will have to evaluate my options further when I’m done with school because I have a lot of reading to do.

No school talk today. Someone shared some rather disturbing information. I generally don’t enjoy having my coworkers tell me about their sex life. Part of the reason is, I don’t care to know and the other reason is, I don’t want to know. Does that make sense? But the biggest reason is the imagery behind it.

I remember reading something in one of Shakespeare’s play about a beast with two backs. That Shakespearian for two people having sex. Just how big can this beast get? And if the beast is rather large, how much weight could the bed hold before it collapsed under the weight and constant movement?

Also, I’ve been thinking a lot about the body’s ability to digest food and get rid of waste. There’s this man who lives across the street, and sometimes when I leave for work in the morning he sits in his garage looking up and down the street. There’s nothing wrong with that but he likes to sit without a shirt on and he has the biggest, roundest, almost shiny belly I’ve ever seen. I kind of want to poke it to see if it’s soft.

0 comments: