Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 200

My 200th post! I can't believe it. There's something about a number with with zeros. I didn't get excited about hitting my half-way mark on the 366-2008 Project but 200 posts in 200 days is awesome.

I was watching some judge show (Divorce Court). I can't remember the details of the particular case, but a Pastor wanted to divorce is wife because he claims she dressed like a skank. Mind you, he screwed her for several years and had two children with her before he married her. I guess you can say he's noble since he eventually married his babies' mama.

I don't find that part really surprising. What got me was the pastor owns a $800 pair of pink alligator shoes and a pink suit to match.

'Nough said. Ha!

Why do people find Dave Chappelle funny? He is a disgrace. I've never heard the N-word so many times in one 30 minute show in my life. Unbelieveable! Titties, weed, and grabbing his d!ck for 300 minutes. Stereotypes galore. How is that funny?

It's like we live in the hood again. Just about everyday when I come home from work, there's this group of teenagers that like to hang out on the corner across the street from where I live. Apparently, they spend that time harassing the other kids in the neighborhood.

Today, my mom witnessed the females fighting. Three girls jumped on one and beat the snot out of her. My mom did nothing to help. However, my mother was more concerned about the two teenage boys swapping spit a few days ago, across the street from the house. My mother, the woman who had a bastard child, said "What's this world coming to?"

Well, geez. Let me see.

0 comments: