Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 201

Sometimes I wonder why guys I have not interest or attraction to spend their time thinking about me. Granted, I spend more time thinking about why they are thinking about me than thinking about guys I'm interested in because at the moment I don't have an interest in anyone.

Humans are so complicated. Why aren't we born knowing who we are to mate with? I as reading this book by Octavia Butler called Lilith's Brood and the aliens were pretty much coupled from birth the only thing was missing was the human element. Long story, but to make it short, it took three (sets of) beings to make a new being or something like that. You'd just have to read the book to get it but it was weird.

For next week, I need to work on doing some research for the team paper. I want to get my synopses done before Friday. I should probably do my research tomorrow. The earlier I can get started with that the better. I also need to search Caljobs to see what jobs are posted there. I doubt I'll find anything that truly interests me.

I watched the Abyss this weekend. That was a pretty good movie. I don't think I would last under water because I don't know how to swim, but I certainly hope there's some creature like that to save me if I were in a situation like that. It would be even better if I could magically develop gills and easier to manage hair.

0 comments: