Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 202

I'm not going to b!tch about school though I really feel like it. I'm going to wait another hour before...wait I'm not going to blog about this.

I really don't have much to talk about. I did watch Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightley). It wasn't that bad. I though for sure the accents alone would have put me into a coma but I actually enjoyed the movie. I wish I could say it was better than the first Pride and Prejudice but that one definitely put me into a coma so I don't remember the details. I guess the fact that the movie put me into a coma means it sucked, right?

I've become obsessed with watermelon. That stuff is really good on a hot summer's day and night. It's the only food I like to eat. I'm going to have to go to the store and get a couple more watermelon because I have a feeling that's all I'll be eating this week.

0 comments: