Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 212

Alright. I’m starting to figure out iWeb. Not easy though. I think I’m going to have to buy one of those how-to books. I’m not having much luck trying to figure it out. It seems so difficult at times. I guess I’m just too used to having everything the way I need. Adding pictures is easier with iWeb because I don’t have to link externally. I just drop and go.

I won’t talk about school today. Ha! I can’t believe I actually mentioned it.

There was something I wanted to blog about tonight but it completely slipped my mind. I think I need to take some ginko biloba. I was surfing the Web today and came across a story at Townhall.com. It had something to do with gays serving in the military and the title of the entry was “Gays in the military: What would George Washington think?” Not quite sure about this. I’m certain George Washington, the first American General and slave owner, would have laughed at the idea of a Negro being a free person so he would probably laugh about gays in the military. I was just failing to see the analogy. I must be stubborn when it comes to illogical arguments.

0 comments: