Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 207

I'm tired of school. I've decided I'm going to take a break from school for one week in September to just relax and do nothing (hopefully). I have a feeling I will be traveling to Michigan to look at real estate that week. It will be a welcomed break.

I had to fill out a pos-deployment assessment survey a few weeks ago. I got a call from a military doctor. She asked me a question about my anger and i told her sometimes I do feel like smacking somebody but I don't get a chance to because the people I want to smack are people I correspond with over the net.

Take today for example. There were a totally of 6 people on my I-want-to-smack-the-hel-out-of list. I didn't hit them though. I wanted to so desperately.

When I feel a little like I'm going to hit someone, I'll just call the 1-800 number they gave me.

Well, I have to get to working on my stuff for school. I have to write about 500 words before I go to bed. Too easy.

0 comments: