Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 208

I had another dream about T-Bone. It was a nice dream one I wish I could have every night. I'm not sure why he was the person that was in my dream because I haven't seen him in a year and we didn't know each other that well and I can't even say he was my type or I his.

I'd describe the details of my dream but I think it's way too intimate for that. There was no sex involved but it was still the kind of dream you keep to yourself.

I'm a very slow writer when I have to write about something that doesn't interest me. I will be so happy in two weeks when I am able to take a break from my studies and work. Just one long week of doing nothing but looking for a new job.

Four more weeks!

There was something I was meaning to write about. I can't remember though. I hate the fact that I can't remember anything.

I went to the post office for the first time in months.

0 comments: