Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 194

Today wasn't a productive day. I have yet to finish writing this paper. I will have to get up early to finish it. I still have to do some research on gas prices for the last ten years. Yay!!

I wish I had something interesting to report. It hasn't been so hot the last two days. I welcome any kind of break in the heat we've been having the last week. I don't like to sweat.

I've cooked almost everyday for the last week. I'm so proud of myself. I even cleaned the kitchen after I was done cooking, which is something I rarely see when that other person cooks. I certainly can't wait to get my own place.

Well, I better get to bed If I'm going to be able to finish this paper tomorrow.

0 comments: