Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Day 187

Yippee! I finished my problem sets and I can now rest for the next two days. Tomorrow I will go see a movie and then come home to clean and hammer out a couple different resumes.

I absolutely love that movie When Harry Met Sally. It's definitely one of my favorites. I like the dialogue in the movie. The things that gets me about this movie is, it is obvious Harry and Sally were always attracted to each other. Oh, I love this movie. It sucks that I already have it on DVD because I would totally buy it.

Sally's friend, Marie, the one that dated a married man for ages, reminds me of one of my friends. Years have gone by since everyone told her about her babies' daddy. From what I can gather from a phone conversation months ago, she has finally moved on and is dating someone else.

Dang, dang, dang, I totally had something interesting to blog about and I completely forgot.

0 comments: