Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 199

I went to eat some Korea food with some coworkers. It wasn't as expected simply because two people wanted Ethiopian food and did not want to sit at the tables with the grills where the rest of us could enjoy Korean. They could have eaten Ethiopian food at the tables we were at but I guess maybe they simply don't like Korean food.

The food was good anyway. I can't say it tasted like actual Korean food but the atmosphere was enjoyable. A friend got to experience cooking Korean food and she got to try Dot Sol Bi Bim Bap. Had I known they would cook the Bi Bim Bop in earthenware (hot stone bowl) I would have just ordered that. That's pretty much the only thing on their menu that's remotely like the food I ate in Korea.

I'm going to have to walk pretty far to burn off all this food. I really need to work out. I don't want all the rice I ate to stick to my stomach. Oh if I was not in school, I'd be walking the dogs everyday.

0 comments: