Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 10

I went out with some coworkers tonight since I don't have to work tomorrow. it was nice sitting and talking with people about adult themes without the presence of children.

I don't get to hang out much because of school. When I'm not in school, I still don't hang out much because most of my friends have children. Going out with them isn't much fun because instead of talking about politics, ore, religion, or dating and relationship, we mostly talk about kids, and at this point in my life, I find children rather uninteresting to talk about all the time.

I got a spam comment. I hate spam. Before I lost all the content to my blog a few months ago, I would get what seemed like 1,000 spams a day! I restarted my blog and the more I post, the more spam I get. This will be a very interesting year for my blog.

Which has me thinking, I'm probably going to renew my hosting contract as I don't have the time to set up my blog elsewhere. I like the ease of use of a dot mac account, but I don't like the little storage and options with dot mac.

I need to go to bed. I just wanted to post my Day 10 before the next day arrives.