Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 23

I was going to write about how I broke my beloved camera a couple months ago and the wonderful replacement I got to cheer myself up but I ran out of time. I had homework to do and I had to explain the marginal cost of capital. My answer sucked by the way. I don't think I answered the question fully.

I didn't get to meet with a financial advisor today because I was on a deadline at work. I was disappointed because had I known I wouldn't be able to make it, I would have cancelled sooner and save the guy a trip to desert.

I think I mentioned I'm watching the last few episodes of the Sopranos. I can't wait to see the final episode.

I think HBO ripped people off by selling season six in two volumes.

I hope it snows tomorrow. Not only do I hope it snows, I hope it snows a couple of feet.