Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 18

I had a long day at work. I The only thing that made my day was the burrito I ate for lunch. I bought it last night and only ate half. It was sooooo good.

I went for Japanese food tonight. I really didn't like it. I ordered salmon teriyaki, some kind of friend chicken (yuck) and grilled shrimp. I should have ordered sushi.

I never enjoy my meal when I order cooked Japanese food. I don't know why though. I almost knew I wasn't going to enjoy my food when they served my soup with a regular large spoon instead of the Japanese style spoon they usually serve soup with. I will have to try the Sushi next time.

I have a three-day weekend. I'm so glad. The more time off work I have the better.

I'm going to see a Tyler Perry play tomorrow night. My mom bought tickets (before asking me if I wanted to go) and then when I told her I didn't want to go she had to find someone to go with her. Since she didn't really have anyone to go and because my homework this weekend is light, I told her I would go.

I have no desire to see anything Tyler Perry. The last movie I watched was Daddy's Little Girls. Why are black women always expected to marry down? It's either marry down or be single?