Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 20

I don't know what to write about. Have I exhausted my topics to blog about? I hope not. I have so many more days to go before I can claim mission accomplished.

I haven't had much of an opportunity to cruise the web for subjects to write about. I'm still working on my assignments that are due tomorrow. I turned in my paper to plagiarism checker and now I'm waiting to see the results. I have four accounting problems I need to get done. I'm hoping to be done before midnight. If I hadn't gone to that play yesterday, I would have been done by this morning.

I want to spend tomorrow pampering myself and catching up on next week's reading as I have a final exam and a team project due next week. My last week for Finance and Accounting. Exhale.