Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

It's a new year and I'm hoping it will be a good one. I was going to post a vlog recapping my last year but I didn't get it finished in time before the New Year so I won't be posting it at all.

I won't have much going on in the next 14 months except school. I'm hoping my studies won't be interrupted as I only have 9 more classes to go before I finish and my contract with the Army ends in August. I'm so tired of school.

I don't have much to add to my blog. I had a birthday last week. It was the worst birthday ever. This year, I'm going to make some definite plans so I would have a repeat of 2007. I'm going to go somewhere where the people won't know I'm having a birthday.