Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 30

I almost went to bed without blogging! I couldn't do that. I'm enjoying blogging now that I've committed to blogging everyday. LOL.

I just got finished with my homework. I only got to read one chapter tonight and boy was it a long chapter. I was hoping to get at least two out of the way but it wasn't going to happen.

I was going to post something long but decided against it. I don't have much to say. Oh, I started to tear today because someone said I look like I'm 30. Do I look 30? Don't like to me, just give me the truth smoothly.

I don't like the idea of growing old. I want to be 22ish forever. I need to go to bed now. I have to get up in 5 hours.