Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 15

I completely forgot what I was going to write about today. I had it all planned out. Oh, how I wish I could take my computer to work with me. It would make doing my homework so much easier.

I can't wait to finish this class. Next week is my last week for this class and after that I start class #5. Nine more classes to go. Oh how sweet it will be. To finally have my weekends free and money for traveling. Since I get every other Friday off, I plan to spend my 3-day weekends in a different major city in the U.S. For my vacations, I want to go to China or Brazil, especially China, but I need to find a travel agency that sells a travel package, one where I can spend at at least 2-weeks in China. I want to taste the food and see what this country is all about.

I know someone who obviously doesn't eat Sushi. This person commented on how it gave him goose bumps thinking of a fish getting cut up alive. I've eaten at plenty of Japanese restaurants and I've never seen the Sushi chef (is that what you call them?) cut up a live fish. EVER. I'm not sure if this person was just trying to make conversation or what.

The local airport has shuttles to San Francisco. I'm going to have to take a trip there as I've never been to SF. I will have to wait until I finish school though. Come on 2009!

UPDATE!!!

Now I know what I wanted to write about (how could I possibly forget?). Macworld 2008. I wasn't there, but I watched it at apple.com just now. It was very interesting. I really liked Time Capsule, iTunes movie rentals, iPhone, Apple TV, and the Macbook Air.

I don't see myself purchasing any of these products now, but I do think I will have a use for Time Capsule, iPhone, and the iTunes movie rentals. Also, with the way things are going in Hollywood and the cable companies going high def (more on this in my next post), I can see myself getting an Apple TV. I want to pick what I want to watch when I want to watch it. The only thing that bugs me about Apple TV is there is no blip tv support (that's where I host my vlogs). I hate YouTube.

I'm impressed with the Macbook Air, but I'm not looking for ultra portable because I'm still in love with my PowerBook.