Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 29

I got a little miffed today at work. You remember that guy I wrote about, the one that admitted to having a crush on me, well he entered me into a sports bet at work without asking me if I wanted to bet. I have no idea when he did it, but he did and I ain't happy about it. I don't do sports betting because I don't know a darn thing about sports. In fact, I don't do betting of any kind.

Now for good news, there's a dentist in my new class and he didn't say he was married or had kids. Most people will say whether they are married and/or have children, because for some reason, they're so proud.

What the heck is bohemian anyway? Someone who doesn't wear deodorant? Gosh, I can only imagine what I would smell like if I didn't wear deodorant. There have been a couple of times where I forgot to put deodorant on and I swear, I tried not to move all day in fear I would break a sweat and start to smell. That is totally not the lifestyle for me. I've been around people who didn't wear deodorant. Their pits could have been classified as biological weapons of mass destruction! I can't hang with that funky stuff.