Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Day 5

I completely forgot what I was going to write about today. Oh, I think I remember now. I'm the world's biggest procrastinator.

I had planned to finish my paper on cash management techniques and short-term financing by 3 p.m. today; however, I have found every excuse in the book to not finish. I'm a procrastinator by nature and as long as I have time to spare I will wait until the very last minute to get something done. It's safe to say that this is one of my resolutions for this year.

Okay, now I remember what I was going to originally write about. I bite my nails. I quit nail biting shortly after getting out of the Army back in 2004 and had been successful at quitting up until I was recalled. I thought I was going to be able to stop once I got back from Afghanistan but I haven't. I think when there are things going on that make me feel stressed in any way, I tend to bite my nails.

I count school as a stress. Living the the AV is the other stress. Finish school and change my surroundings-two more resolutions.

Oh and biting my nails, I think it's the reason why I can't get over this cold. When I stopped biting my nails, I stopped catching colds.