Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 28

I've just completed my fourth class. I have nine more to go.

I checked in with my next class. It looks like it will be easy or so I hope. I'm not looking forward to another class like the one I just completed.

I thought I was being lazy when I posted the same bio I used in my previous classes in my new class. Apparently, I'm not because I know three of the people in my next class and they posted the same bio as before.

Television is so boring. There's nothing on tv to watch because of the writers' strike. I think I missed the SAG awards. I've never watched one anyway.

I went to the grocery store today to buy some oatmeal and some milk and I forgot to get the milk. So, if I want a bowl of cereal, I'll have to go to store and get some milk.

Do you believe that if you think something to be true, it will eventually become true?