Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 13

I almost missed another day. I was so busy surfing the web I almost lost track of time.

I'm sitting here blogging and watching Terminator 3. That movie sucks. You can tell James Cameron wasn't the director of this movie.

Two more weeks and I'll be done with class #4. Only 9 more to go. I can't wait. I've already seen the syllabus for my next class and there is so much work to do. I'm going to try to get started on some of that reading next week but I doubt I will get to it because I'm such a procrastinator.

I have the worst neck pain. I used to sleep without a pillow as my lower back would hurt if I did. Now if I sleep with a pillow, my neck hurts unless I'm propped up almost to the point where I'm sitting. I hate pillows.