Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 14

I think my job is starting to effect my personal life. I completely snapped at my team for not using brackets to inclose information within parentheses. Doggonit. I can't believe I snapped. I would have been okay with it had they just left my present value of annuity equation alone. It was fine the way it was.

I hope the Writer's Guide strike ends soon. I can't wait to see the new episodes of Heroes.

I've been watching that show, How I Met Your Mother and I think it's weird because in the show the guy is dating his wife's sister. He's explaining to his kids 20 into the future how he met his wife (their mother).

I went to see P.S. I love You tonight. I didn't like the movie. I think it's cruel to keep someone hanging on. I didn't like the movie. Oh, I already said that.

I'm running out of things to say.