Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Day 154

I almost bought a really cute tankini (tank top bikini) but decided against it because I don't have time to go to the beach and I don't have the body for a bikini of any type.

What I really want is a cute dress but every time I log into RueLaLa.com to browse whatever boutique is open, I end up missing out on all the really cute dresses. All the cute stuff sells within the first couple of hours of the boutique opening and I usually don't get a chance to shop until the evening.

I've decided to go on a pay for all my classes this month rather than wait. I did the math and I can save $1,600 if I pay for everything now. I could do so many other things with that money I save.

I can't wait to pay my taxes for 2008. I should get an even fatter tax return. Please Uncle Sam, love me next year like you loved me this year.

I got orders from the Army. I have to go to some mandatory 'muster' where they do their last boring drawn-out speech on all the BS benefits I'd receive by staying Army like depression, body aches, premature aging, and possible IED afflictions. Let me not forget how raw my @ss would get from the many times I'd have to possibly take it up the pooper because some @sshole feels the need to make me feel like shit because he's a worthless human being. Yeah, those are the benefits I'm talking about. The ones that convinced me how my military career is so over.

I wish someone who's never served would try to tell how unpatriotic I am for not reenlisting. I triple whammy double dare them.

0 comments: