Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Day 158

My back has been hurting for the past couple of days. It doesn't help that the chair I use at Thumb Twiddle is a piece of crap. I hope it isn't scoliosis. I'm hoping it just the Valley Fever kicking it up a couple of notches.

I don't have much to write about tonight. I'm really tired. I spent most of my day Thumb Twiddling. Love that stuff. At least this weekend I will have some extra time to work on my resume. I also need to set up my voicemail since my cell phone number will be on my resume.

Someone's dog died a few days ago. The dog was so cute. It was a little Chihuahua. I was looking forward to making fun of this person and his dog until I found out the dog died.

I thought about buying the dog a pink dress with matching footies, like what Paris Hilton dresses her Tinkerbell in. And I was going to get the owner a man purse so he could carry the little dog around. But now it will never happen. I'm bummed, too.

0 comments: