Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 162

I remember statistics being rather easy but I'm having a difficult time figuring out the equations. I'm given the equations but I'm not given what the definitions of the equations. How am I supposed to know what values to plug in if I don't know what s or t or n are?

It's been 10 years since I've taken a statistics class and I can't quite remember everything. My retention of any subject is unbelievably bad. I'm always double checking myself for everything.

I'm going to tell my dad that I won't be going to Florida for the family 'reunion' as I don't feel like traveling until I'm completely done with school. It would be nice to get away but I don't want to buy a plane ticket just so that I can sit in my uncle's house and study for school. Talk about a waste of money especially since I do it just fine at home without the expense of a plane ticket. I only have six more classes. They can all wait unless the unfortunate happens...

I can't think about that. I can only think about finishing school. I just paid my tuition for seven classes and I feel broke. It really hurt to spend all that money but it would hurt more if I stayed with my current employer for two more years. The good news is I will have saved that money back up by this time next year.

0 comments: