Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 175

"I'm glad you plan to pull your weight now that the storm has passed. If you were having issues, you should have posted to the learning team forum you were having issues and moved on to try to solve the next problem. Posting a wrong answer is better than not posting anything because at least I'd know you were trying rather than sitting on the couch drinking a beer and watching tv.

I was extremely irritated because all you seem to post to the forum is "Shavonne you're doing a great job." That's was nice but I didn't care. I was more interested in your progress with the problem set.

As far as getting through the problems....my method is, if I couldn't figure it out in 2 hours, I moved on the next question. If I had not gone on to try the other questions after failing to figure out the Chapter 4 problems, I wouldn't have been able to get the answers I got for the other questions. The answers are probably wrong but I least I gave it my best shot."


That's some dialogue I just had with one of my teammates. Can you tell how annoyed I am. You've heard of people with no common sense, right? Well he's one of them.

He got stuck on a problem in Chapter 3 and instead of moving on and working another problem, he just decided, he couldn't do any others. So, I spent my weekend, working on Chapters 1 through 11 for a total of 23 questions. Yeah! And the problems are most likely wrong. Ha! Well, the assignment is going to be turned in on time, but I don't think the answers are correct.

I'm tired. I haven't bathed since yesterday, my left ankle hurts, my right wrist hurts, my eyes hurt, everything hurts.

I think I'm going through menopause. I'm only 22ish so I don't know how that is. This maybe too much info, but my Aunt Flo used to visit every 28 days, now she comes every 20 to 21.

0 comments: