Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 166

I discovered something totally amazing.

I noticed Joss Whedon, the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, hasn't been very active with producing. I went to amazon to see if they had updated Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvds because I hate the menus on my set of dvds. I want a PLAY ALL feature that will allow me to watch all the episodes on a disc without having to navigate through the menus between episodes. Is that too much to ask?

Anyway. Joss has been busy producing what known as Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8 as a comic! Ha! I think for the first time in my life, I will become a comic book reader. I bought volumes one and two and I'm so excited. I want to watch less tv and read more. I wish I lived closer to the Margaret Herrick Library because I would check a some scripts for reading. I'm definitely going to check out that library when I finish school. I haven't been there in years.

The Christian Crusaders came by the house again. They come by every other Saturday. I thought about getting one of those "No Solicitors" signs but I don't think soldiers from the Lord's Army consider themselves solicitors.

Sometimes I wish I was an engineer because I would design some king of mechanism for the front door to spray people wearing khakis or ties and holding Holy Bibles with skunk juice.

0 comments: