Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 168

I'm livid. One member of the team was a no show/nonparticipant. If he had dropped the class, it would have been nice to know. I had to step in and write his section of the paper. Lucky for me, his section was much easier than my own.

I have to do my homework on my computer from downstairs because my computer gets too hot.

I can't wait until Fall. Curse those who wished for warmer weather. I hate heat.

I can't wait to get my Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics.

I'm probably not going to write much this week because I don't have anything new to report. Thumb Twiddle is still thumb twiddle, the desert is either hot and dry or cold and dry, and gas prices keep going up. Oh, I also discovered that people who talk slow get on my nerves. Not the person but the slow talking. I don't like it at all. I wish I had a remote control with a FAST FORWARD or JOGGLE button that way I could move through a conversation at normal pace.

"People like to feed you because you love food and you make eating fun. Even a simple apple sounds like the most delicious food that was ever created just by the sounds of eenjoyment you make in eating it."-Dear Carey


I make apples sound like the most delish food. That's just about the sweetest thing someone's ever said about me. I'm touched. I'm so glad people notice how much I love food. However, I think the guy who bought me ribs, but claimed he made them himself, was looking for a girlfriend. He's too old and I never thought I would say that. I used to think I could date someone who's almost dead but I think I'm going to change my mind.

0 comments: