Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 171

For the first time, I really don't have much to write about. I got my performance evaluation at work.

That's all I'm gonna say.

I've been thinking about Operation Dreamboat Body. I need to work on toning my bod, especially my mid area. I've got a bicycle tire. I want to get rid of it before it turns into big rig tire.

I hate cooking.

Totally random thoughts today. Did you pick up on that?

Oh, I have a three-day weekend coming up. Monday is my day off. I'm going to go see The Happening. But I'm mostly going to work on my school work. Ha!

It's very HOT in the desert. I thought it was going to cool down a little but I was wrong. I wish I had a picture of how hot and dry the desert is but I don't carry my camera with me anymore.

0 comments: