Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 163

I decided a few months ago to completely remove dairy from my diet. I noticed even with Lactaid, if I drank too much of the lactose free milk, I would experience crapulous bowels.

Well, I don't have much to blog about. If I had a dollar for every time I wrote that I'd have a nice little savings.

There's someone at work who is going to make me lunch tomorrow. I hope it's good. I hope he doesn't think this will get him my phone number. Or my email address.

Okay now I really have to finish my two statistics problems for tonight. I will blog about how the food tastes tomorrow.

Hey, why do people feel the need to feed me?

0 comments: