Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 178

How much money are you willing to lose to help someone in your family earn a commission?

My mom wants to have her sister help with locating property to purchase. My aunt is slow as heck. I personally would rather just give my aunt $300 and go with a different realtor than possibly lose out on a great investment opportunity. I'm getting ill just thinking about it.

Anyway, I told my mom to consider looking for another realtor to work with because her sister isn't going to be able to help her look for property the whole time my mom is there. I'd actually prefer my mom get with another realtor from the start.

I must be cold blooded but I never once considered looking at property with my aunt. She's so slow!!! One more person I wish I had a remote control for so I could JOGGLE through the day if I had to spend time with her.

Unfricken real. Well, it looks like I'll just keep saving my money until another huge recession hits.

0 comments: