Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Day 160


There are only two times of the year that I really enjoy: spring and fall.
Springtime brings the flowers and warm weather. Fall, depending on where you live, brings the pretty reds, oranges, and golds from the change in color of the leaves. I don't get to see the colors of Fall in California, especially in the desert.

I'm beginning to realize how much I hate summer. I used to like summer, but that was back when I was in grade school and we'd get three months off during the summer. Summer now means working, and sweating, and bad hair days. Urgh!
I feel so bummed about summer.

I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and in the first episode of the fourth season, Giles dates a woman who appears to have Sisterlocks!!! I'm going to admit, I've never seen Sisterlocks in person, so they could have very well been small locks. But I'm going to insist they were Sisterlocks because they were really small and bouncy and had the appearance that they were soft.



Sisterlocksmd
left a comment on my blogger blog explaining how Sisterlocks feel.



I know someone who has traditional locks and I touched her hair...it scared me to death! It was sooo hard...hard like a brillo pad mixed with concrete...not cute! - Sisterlocksmd



Ha! I got a good laugh out of that comment.

0 comments: