Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 172

I'm losing my patience with people. I need to take a break. I think I will spend all day working on my school work. I'm going to get up early and work on it before it gets hot. That way I can spend the rest of the day relaxing.

I noticed my mom is into watching shows that show people at their worst. She love Jerry Springer and Women Behind Bars and Snapped. I don't get what she sees in these shows.

Someone told me they get some pleasure in knowing there are people worse off. I don't get pleasure in things like that. I wouldn't want anyone to be worse off than myself. Most of the people worse of than myself make really bad life choices.

Speaking of people making bad life choices, I heard on the news that a group of teenage made a packed to get pregnant. I feel so sorry for the babies that will be brought into the world by these young and very stupid girls. These girls aren't even thinking about the responsibilities of having a child.

I'm against babies having babies. Plus, my philosophy is if you can't feed them, don't breed them. Besides, girls should be filling their brains with knowledge so that when they do have children as women, the baby doesn't come out smarter than mommy.

0 comments: