Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 170

I got my Buffy comics in the mail. They are beautiful! Apparently, Joss has been producing these comics since the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie. According to one of the volumes of the comic I purchased over the weekend, Joss wrote Buffy comics which take place before Buffy arrived in Sunnydale. Figures. I've only see the movie once or twice. It was terrible and Kristy Swanson was an awful Buffy. Thank goodness for the show.

About the comic... Apparently Dawn had sex and got turned into a Giant! Ha! I wonder what kind of sexually transmitted disease that translates into. Gonorrhea? Gonorrhea and giant both start with the letter G. In season three of the show, Buffy had sex with Angel and he turned all evil on her like most guys do when they lose respect for women who put out. So, Dawn's sexual escapade turned her into a giant.

Very interesting. I'm going to make it an early night. There's no reason to stress myself over school. I only have one life to live and right now I want to read my comics.

0 comments: